And it would appear I am in no way prepared, will have a million things to do before I can even set up shop and will have to fill out copious amounts of forms every time somebody from outside Europe wants to buy a tiny knitted dragon. I believe a To Do list is in order;
- Create a brand name and identity, including matching blog background and banner, and a shop banner
- Make at least ten items to list
- Figure out shipping costs
- Learn how to package and post things
- Make some sort of advertising scheme (watch out facebook friends, you're first on the list)
I think once I've got that down I will be prepared to actually create my shop, list my items and knit my fingers off for the next few months. That first one is really daunting though...
You know what I'm going to do about it? I'm going to doodle a picture of a puppy to make this post more exciting.