Tuesday 13 September 2011

A Little Bit of Nintendo Crafting

I seem to have lost my camera, I'll need to track that down because I can't sell if I can't take a picture :P but I have managed to convince my webcam to take a just-about-in-focus photo of a few little things I've made today :)


Very Nintendo mood today, I'm really fond of the old school
style and will definitely be making more 8-bit loveliness

These will obviously be attached to keyrings, phone loops, perhaps something more exciting if someone has the idea that they'd like to buy a pair of coin with question blocks hanging below as earrings, or any accessory I can find an attachment for - I'm looking right now to get a whole load of the mini split rings to make cascade keyrings and necklaces!
Right now any other jewellery ideas will be made with up-cycled parts, but if this turns out to be particularly popular I'll source myself some like I have special key ring and phone loops!

Some of the above images are taken and some are not, but any image may be requested on any attachment and if it happens I've already sold it I'll run up another one :) yay for selling things!

Charm Prices
Number         Price
1 Charm         £1.50
2 Charms       £2.50
3 Charms       £3.00
Additional     +£1 each
Additionally should you need postage it's an extra £1 for a few charms, £1.50 for more than 5, and I'll get you a custom estimate for anything over 15 charms, but I promise it will always be nicely packaged :)
(postage for UK, get into contact for quote for other countries)



Also halfway through the page I lost whatever font I used to post in, it's possible I'll get it back, or it's possible I'll be posting in this font from now on... you see where the word "price" seems bigger than the word "number", it's where I tried to get clever with the html code.
I promise I'll leave you alone next time, strange font thing :P

No comments:

Post a Comment