Tuesday 6 December 2011

Spider Infestation Relocation

The bad news is that I have just discovered tens of tiny spiders around the ceiling of my room, hanging down on tiny threads, creeping around on their tiny legs and creeping their way over my stuff...

The slightly good news is that they are very tiny and not very creepy looking or fast yet. They just look like tiny black dots that slowly bumble along the corner of my cieling and occasionally hover a foot below my ceiling. Which I am not keen on, because if they get much closer I will walk into them :(

The good news is I have moved all my knitty things, all the stuff people have ordered and stuff I'm making and put it in another room, because the last thing I want to do is give people little surprise pets with their order (unless you want one, feel free to ask about getting one or two or twenty as pets :P)

It's also good news that if I need the porter will find me a room to put all my stuff if it turns out it's so bad that I need to get everything out and sleep somewhere else for a while, but I really don't want to carry my room contents up and down stairs again. No. Nooooo. I already did that once. It was bad. I would massively appreciate some help if it gets that bad. I will give you bacon and a party bag (bacon only for people who can be on Trevs back lawn 1.30 - 4.30 on Sunday, everyone is invited anyway)

I was going to include a picture of a spider but it was too creepy. Here's something else from Google's endless photo pile instead;

No comments:

Post a Comment