Sunday 11 September 2011

Recent Higgledy-Piggledy Crafts

I've just made quite a few random things... because making things is fun :P for reference if you like any of these they are already up on sale on Etsy, which means if you message me I can make you them for cheaper :P I'll give links and price estimates for all here because after all I am trying to be a business...

First new item - I had a nostalgic Zelda moment, and made some keyrings :) followed by getting a really random Portal excitement moment, and I made some more keyrings :D


As I'm selling them on Etsy it's a set of 3 for £5 including delivery - feel free to buy them there if that's what you want, but I think people I know would prefer an easier channel...


If you like them I'll can do it at £1.50 each or £4 for three (because people reading this usually don't want delivery and don't have to cover the cost of the item listing on Etsy)

This covers pretty much any keyringy thing, including pictures shown here or an image you've chosen yourself. Keyrings tend to be about 2cm, it's difficult to say when I make them big and shrink them down :P

And then shortly after this I got a Zelda nostalgia thing going on again... and decided to see if I could knit something even vaguely resembling Zelda fairys - based on the earlier styles rather than those creepy ones like in Wind Waker...

Fuzzy little Zelda-Style Fairy :)

So I've been quite busy and I'm hoping to make a whole lot more stuff really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment