Wednesday 9 May 2012

New Things and Stuff

So a whole bunch of stuff has been happening! And here is a summary, so that everything of interest will hopefully get through to those who are interested in it. GO!

Update to Scale Mail commission guide page. There is less confusing text and more pictures! Also added an up to date list of what scales are currently in my bag, as well as the notification of any colours that may be out of stock with the supplier (still no bronze scales which is sad) and included a postage cost table in the inevitable small print section.

New section for DIY Scale Mail! This currently has a how to of adding scales for knit and purl stitches, which I'm looking to add photos to, and the link to my source for scales. I hope someday to have links to fully video tutorials hosted on CraftyMutt's very own Youtube channel as previously mentioned, but that's a more long term goal. Feedback and suggestions for what to add next very welcome!

Additionally I'm looking for a tester to try out my currently text-only Scale Mail Glove Pattern and give as much feedback as they can think of. In return you get to keep the pattern for yourself and will be first to receive a completed copy. Anybody interested get in touch!

I have booked a stall at Nerd East, so will be selling ready made things in person on a tiny stall at the event! I don't have time to make much stock for a big stall, and I'm only one person pretending to be a business so it's all I need really.
Plan is to bring a few pairs of ready made scale mail gloves (including the famous rainbow ones) and be ready to take custom orders on the day. Probably some octoplurals too, because who doesn't want a tiny snuggly octopus?!

In closing, I also made some stuff. Yay!

(These pictures would have been links but apparently that's not allowed)

No comments:

Post a Comment