Sunday 14 August 2011

Tiny Pokémon Challenge

In addition to the tiny things mentioned, I am aiming to knit all 151 of the original pokémon as beans, having had a go at Pikachu and Mew already ^_^

I'm obviously hoping to sell these too, since I don't have that much space to work with I may have to sell them before I've even finished the full set, taking photos as I progress.

If there's a pokémon you'd like feel free to ask, and I'll do it sooner rather than later for you to buy :) in fact, to make sure I can sell as many as possible there will be considerable discounts for multi-buyers! Prices TBA.

This will likely be quite  a long term project, a few will be rather difficult to interpret to my style but I'll get them all in the end. It depends on how much time I need to spend on orders, and how much time I have to get hold of odd coloured wool, since there are a few colours you don't tend to get wool in (muk purple isn't the most appealing colour :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment